Quantity: 1 ( Cool Gray/Terra Cotta )
After slept in our beloved Montbell Crescent 2 for one consecutive month during our hiking trip in 2009 and many other occasions before and afterwards, we had to admit it is a little bit cramped for 2 people and all the gear. It was a splurge to upgrade to a new 3-person tent, but considering the amount of time we are going to spend in the tent and gear we have during our tour, we consider it's a worthy investment.
Copper Spur UL3 tent is a full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelter that is easy to pack, set-up and inhabit.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- 2 vestibules with single stake outs and storm flaps over zippers
- Dual door on each side allows easy access
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Double steep walls
- Lightweight. This 3-person tent is not much heavier than our ultra light 2-person tent.
- Spacious. Recommended for 3 persons, this tent feels like a palace for 2 persons. We had all of our bags in the tent and we still had plenty of room to move around. The steep walls allow us to sit up and hang out comfortably.
- Great ventilation, no condensation. During clear nights, we sleep without the rain fly or with the rain fly half rolled up.
- Excellent waterproof rain fly and floor kept us bone dry during overnight heavy down pours.
- Dual doors allow Chopper to creep out to pee during the night without tramping all over Cher. Also great for easy access.