Quantity: 2 (
20'' x 78' 'x 3.5'' for Chopper as he decided to trade for Therm-a-Rest ProLite Plus, 20'' x 66'' x 3.4'' for Cher )
After many sleepless nights on Therm-a-Rest® Women's ProLite sleeping pad, Chopper decided that the ultra lightweight, thin women's size sleeping pad should retire. This 9cm thick Big Agnes Q-Core sleeping pad feels like a real mattress compared to what we had. It provides even support and the insulation keeps us warm in cold weather. To make this sleeping pad better, Big Agnes makes a super light version of this sleeping pad, with almost half the weight but the same comfort level. Make sure to get the Big Agnes Pumphouse Pad Pump Dry Sack for easy inflation.
Insulated Q-Core sleeping pads are the ultimate answer to age old quandary of how to pack comfort into the backcountry. Utilizing Alternating I-beam Construction, the Q-Core’s quilted look evenly distributes your weight while the larger outer chambers keep you cradled in the center of the pad. X-Static synthetic insulation keeps you warm and its packability allows you to take it with you anywhere.
|20' x 66' x 3.5'||Silver/Gray||15°||25oz||$119.95|
|20' x 72' x 3.5'||Silver/Gray||15°||27oz||$139.95|
|20' x 78' x 3.5'||Silver/Gray||15°||29oz||$149.95|
|25' x 78' x 3.5'||Silver/Gray||15°||36oz||$199.95|
- X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties
- Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel
- Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Durable inflation valve
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside end of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice.
- Each pad individually inflated and tested