Adventures: noun \əd-ˈven-chər\
- What we are doing now: Blog.
- Tools used to get there: Gear.
- Destinations to shape our travels: Climbing.
- The path we have chosen: Route.
- Where we’ve been in the past: Stories.
- Books and websites that have helped us get there: Resources.
Examples of Adventure:
- Cher and Chopper went on an adventure, cycling, climbing, exploring and documenting their travels.
- Having children is an adventure, filled with risk and excitement.
Origin of ADVENTURE
Middle English aventure, chance, risk, from Anglo-French, from Vulgar Latin *adventura, from Latin adventus, past participle of advenire to arrive, from ad- + venire to come — more at come
First Known Use: 14th century