With snag-free wiregate HoodWire biners on both the top and bottom, the HoodWire Quickdraw offers the benefits of both keylock and wiregate functionality. 14mm dogbone is lightweight, yet durable for red point.
Now with hot-forged HoodWire carabiners on the top and bottom, the Black Diamond HoodWire Quickdraw fuses keylock performance with wiregate functionality. From overhanging clip-ups to frigid alpine ridges, the HoodWire biner's metal hood eliminates snags when cleaning, and the wiregate design lowers the weight and resists freezing in winter conditions. The 14 mm Dynex dogbone provides a light, durable connection, and the StraitjacketTM insert ensures the bottom biner stays in the optimal clipping position.
- Hot-forged HoodWire carabiner on top and bottom
- Wiregates eliminate gate whiplash and won't freeze up
- 14 mm Dynex dogbone is lightweight and durable
- Straitjacket insert keeps bottom biner properly oriented
- Snag-free gate makes cleaning a route much easier
- Good action on the wiregates
- Relatively lightweight
- The wiregates generally have shorter life span than keylocks.